Wednesday 10 December 2014

Living Cactus Necklaces

Christmas is coming, and so is my Christmas shopping, I have received two packages this week, one a plain black tattoo choker that I ordered last week from boohoo and the other one of my mums Christmas presents. I decided to film and upload and review to YouTube as the company is just a start-up Australian business that a girl from my home town owns. I purchased some of the coolest items of jewelry I have ever seen, which are these fantastic Cactus necklaces. 

I ordered number two and three, one for my mum and one for me. I don't often buy jewelry online, or from stores. So it's a massive deal that I decided to purchase these. In fear of being lame and repetitive I won't repeat myself, I'll instead suggest you watch the video for my review of the company and It's product. I also apologize for the poor quality I am not by any means a vlogger.



In other news I went to Belconnen yesterday to buy Adams Christmas presents, I picked him up some shirts,shoes and pants. A pajama set for my mum and a $40! pair of Quay eyeware sunglasses from glue. In case you haven't cottoned on paying over like $10 for an item is a huge deal for me. #studentlife. 
I have a presentation night in Queanbeyan next week, for when I did distance education even I can't believe I was an A grade art student and got an award. Then I'll be going home for my birthday, Christmas and New years. I'm spending my days heftily anticipating Christmas and having an extraordinary amount of time having baths with my Lush Bubble Bar. 

I hope you're all having a wonderful winter/summer where-ever you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment